Teosyal is developed by Teoxane Laboratories in Geneva, Switzerland, founded by Mrs. Valerie Taupin in 2003. It is a leading resilient hyaluronic acid (RHA) dermal filler that has a cross-linking technology to adapt to the facial movements and designed for wrinkle correction.
TEOSYAL FOR AGING SKIN
In the past, collagen and silicone were the only form of injectables for the correction of skin irregularities. Today, there are several different product ranges that produce facial filling properties including Teosyal being one of the leading brands.
As we age, the production of hyaluronic acid (HA) in our skin depletes that results to dryness and wrinkles. The HA dermal fillers are approved for soft tissue injections and proven to be a safe treatment and prevention for ageing.
Some of the common signs of aging in the skin include:
- Fine lines and wrinkles on the face
- Crow’s-feet around the eyes
- Tear troughs (found beneath the lower eyelid skin underlying the facial bone structures)
- Jowls or the excess or saggy skin on the neck, just below the jawline and chin
- Marionette lines visible around the mouth and chin
- Smoker lines or the tiny vertical wrinkles that form on the top of your upper lip and run upward toward your nose.
- Turkey neck or the sagging of the neck area, causing lack of definition and looseness underneath the chin
BENEFITS OF TEOSYAL RHA PRODUCTS
Teosyal RHA products differentiate themselves from other dermal filler products by innovating customized breakthrough formulas for specific treatment sites on the face along with simple supporting administration apparatus for practitioners. The easy method of delivery establishes a comfortable experience for patients and physicians.
Some of the benefits with Teosyal RHA products include:
- Teosyal’s proprietary cross-linked RHA formula
- Currently, Teosyal RHA contains the highest concentration of HA: 25 mg per cc
- Redensity formulas infused with amino acids, antioxidants, and vitamins for delicate areas like underneath the eyes
- Exceptional increase of volume
- 360° full control of injection sites
- Easy to inject with Teosyal pen or with product ranges that are specific to cannula sizes
- Increased patient comfort and patient tolerance
- Less redness and swelling post treatment
- Extended durability and flexibility compared to other dermal filler products, meaning added value for customers because of longer-lasting properties
- Longer-lasting results mean less frequent visits for patient follow-ups
- Highly customized treatments geared towards the acheivement of cosmetic goals
Over a period of 9 to 12 months, dermal filler products like Teosyal RHA dissolves and safely absorbed into the skin. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Sharma to determine the suitable treatment for your skin’s needs.