Our Brighton thread lift is a non-surgical minimally invasive facelift procedure designed to eliminate the signs of ageing such as deep-seated wrinkles, drooping eyebrows, and jowls. This treatment provides firmness and volume while promoting plumper and smoother skin on the face and neck.
Thread lifting is a good alternative to cosmetic surgical facelift procedures because it aims to acheive amazing results with minimal incisions and downtime. This procedure uses biodegradable threads sutures that anchors, lifts and repositions sagging skin tissues.
The threads used contain a substance known as polylactic acid or polydioxanone that helps stimulate the natural production of collagen in the skin. This helps reverse the signs of aging while giving your skin a natural glow and vibrance.
How is a thread lift performed?
The threads used for sutures are absorbable that gradually dissolves and integrates with your skin tissues. The threads have absorbable cones like barbs that are inserted using a cannula after the application of a local anaesthetic. The threads are inserted to a depth of about three to five millimetres under the skin.
Once the suture is inserted, your cosmetic doctor will lightly compress the treated area to reposition the loosened skin to your desired contour and lifting effect. The same procedure is applied to the other side of your face to create balance and symmetry.
As the thread is passed through the affected areas, it also begins to stimulate the production of collagen in your skin. The regenerating effect of collagen refurbishment continues even after the sutures have dissolved. The results are also immediately apparent after the thread lifting procedure and may last for about twelve months or more.
Advantages of Thread Lift
Thread lift treatments are continuously gaining popularity around the world because of their undeniable effective and long-lasting results. This treatment produces similar or even better effects compared to the traditional surgical facelift.
Here are some advantages of getting a thread lift treatment:
- Instant lift: After the treatment, you will feel and notice that your skin on the face and neck are instantly lifted and tightened while promoting a youthful complexion. The procedure uses threads that once inserted under the skin are fixed on certain points and then pulls the skin upwards, creating the lifting effect immediately.
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines: The thread used for the treatment contain polylactic acid or polydioxanone which dissolved and naturally breaks down in the skin over time. This thread helps stimulate the production of collagen in your skin which in turn boosts the texture of your skin leaving it wrinkle-free, smooth, and soft.
- Little to no downtime: Thread lift treatments have minimal downtime, hence, you can drive home right after the procedure or you may opt to return to work immediately. Some patients can even have their thread lift procedure during their lunch break. The recovery period for a thread lift is also relatively short as you can go back to most of your normal activities after a couple of weeks.
- Tighter and youthful-looking complexion: The lifting effect of the thread coupled with the natural refurbishment of collagen in your skin boosts hydrated, supple skin while promoting tighter, plumper, and more contoured skin.
- Long-term results: Although the results are not a forever kind of thing, the longevity of the treatment can last between one to three years. The use of thread sutures with polylactic acid helps the treatment acheive its lasting effect since it starts to naturally dissolve after about twelve months.
Are thread lifts painful?
Thread lift procedures are typically performed after the application of local anesthesia or topical sedative. Thus, making the thread lift procedure pain-free, fast, and safe. The anesthetics help patients feel more comfortable and relaxed during the treatment.
After the procedure, you may experience some swelling and bruises on the areas where the skin was “lifted” but this will slowly subside within the next twenty-four hours. You may also feel a little pressure or tightness right after the procedure which will also subside as the thread settles in under your skin.
Why should you opt for a thread lift procedure?
A thread lift is a minimally invasive option for facelift surgery. This procedure “lifts” your sagging skin by inserting medical-grade soluble thread underneath the skin of your face and pulls the tissues to tighten the loosened skin. The “lifting” goals are achieved without the hassles of surgical procedures.
Safe and Reliable
Thread lift treatments are considered a low-risk procedure with minimal downtime and recovery period. Minimal aftereffects such as redness, bruising and swelling mellow down within a few hours. Thus, you can return to work right after the procedure.
Fast and Convenient
A thread lift procedure can be performed in about 45 minutes. Your trusted cosmetic doctors in Brighton use advanced skincare technologies that are proven fast and convenient. Thread lift treatments are typically performed in a clean, comfortable, and friendly environment.
Thread Lift Cost
Approximately priced at $2,000, a thread lift is more cost-efficient than a traditional surgical facelift. The only downside to this is that it is not covered by insurance.
Efficacy and Longevity
Thread lift procedures yield temporary but lasting results which may last between one to three years. Some thread lift procedures are combined with other skin enhancement treatments such as laser resurfacing, Botox, and dermal fillers. This helps boost the smoothness, firmness, and suppleness of the skin.
The Best Thread Lift Treatment in Brighton
SKIN CLUB Cosmetic Doctors is the leading provider of the latest and most advanced anti-aging treatments in Brighton and nearby areas. We offer a revolutionary technique of combating skin sagging that produces amazing results. Our cosmetic doctors offer individualized thread lift treatment plans for both men and women.
We aim to help residents of Brighton and the surrounding communities to acheive youthful-looking wrinkle-free skin, especially on the face and neck. We pride ourselves on the proven consistent results of our thread lift procedures as well as the overwhelming patient satisfaction reviews.
Visit SKIN CLUB Cosmetic Doctors today and try our thread lift Brighton because your skin deserves some love!