Traditional rhinoplasty is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries worldwide. During the procedure, the bone (and cartilage) of the nose is sculpted to meet a patient’s goal and expectation. Nose Jobs are commonly requested by patients who are unsatisfied with the shape and size of their noses. Aside from cosmetic reasons; nose jobs can also correct natural defects and help with breathing.
Is A Nose Job Right For You?
If you have issues that affect your life due to your nose or breathing capacity, then, you can be an ideal candidate for nose reshaping. However, to best assess whether it’s the best option for you, make a booking for a consultation with your doctor.
- The size of your nose is too flared or too pinched
- Your nose looks disproportionate with your face’s shape and size
- Because of birth defects or injuries, the nose is shaped differently, misaligned, or deformed**
- You are unable to breathe easily due to your nose structure
- You want to have a better-looking nose
Reconstructive plastic surgery is more recommended to those who want to fix breathing issues or bone structures due to defects and injuries. For appearance improvements and overall aesthetics of your nose, the non-surgical nose job may be the most suitable cosmetic procedure for you.
Realistic goals and expectations should be set and discussed with the doctor. What works for one patient may not work for you. The doctor will be able to inform and recommend a suitable procedure for you and may turn out even better than you initially desired.
Non-surgical nose reshaping surgery can help to acheive:
- Narrower nose bridge
- Change the shape of the nostrils
- Straighten a crooked or asymmetrical nose
- Reshape the tip of the noses
- Alter the angle of the nose
- To balance the profile of the nose with your facial features
- To refine the shape and size of the nose after a surgical rhinoplasty
Benefits of a non-surgical nose job
Traditional rhinoplasty requires several cuts and incisions on your nose to change its shape and size. And some individuals aren’t keen to undergo surgery and want a safe and non-invasive alternative.
Dermal filler injections are used to change the shape and size of your nose. Dermal fillers are made up of natural complex sugars that can improve wrinkles and restore volume to aging skin. They attract water to the area where they’re injected. Some benefits of a non-surgical nose job include:
- No incision and cuts making it an extremely safe procedure
- The treatment is flexible and effective without risks
- For pain relief, a topical anesthetic can be applied
- The treatment only takes up to 15- 30 minutes max
- The results are immediately noticeable
- No to minimal downtime
After the treatment, you will be able to go back to your daily routine after 24 hours. The results of the procedure will last from 12-18 months and vary per patient. A follow-through check-up after 6-12 months is recommended after the procedure to check that the dermal fillers injected are still in good condition.
The cost of non-surgical nose job
The cost differs and will be based on your expected results and the complexity of the procedure. To give you an idea, you can expect to spend about $795 – $995 for the procedure. The best way to get the exact quote of your treatment is to come in on the consultation and ask the cosmetic doctor directly. The cost would largely depend on the doctor’s experience and expertise, the clinic’s facilities, and the location.
If you’d like to know more about the non-surgical nose job, you can call us at (03) 99997368 to get in touch with our team.