Thanks to dermal fillers, non-surgical rhinoplasty has become an incredibly popular and effective option to surgical rhinoplasty. Whether you are committing for surgery or nonsurgical cosmetic treatment, it is essential to be prepared for the procedure.
There are things you still need to consider even if you are opting for nonsurgical treatment. We will share the answers to some of the common questions specifically, pertaining to non-surgical rhinoplasty. This will give you a better understanding of the procedure and help you determine whether non-surgical rhinoplasty is the best option for you.
1. Does the “injectable nose fillers” hurt?
The nonsurgical rhinoplasty or nose filler treatment takes as little as 30 minutes with a few injections and you can return to work right after. At SKIN CLUB – Cosmetic Doctors, our goal is to make you as comfortable as possible. For a pain-free procedure, a topical anesthetic cream will be applied to your nose to numb the injection site. The dermal fillers will be injected to enhance the appearance of your nose.
2. What can I gain from the non-surgical nose fillers?
There are alot of benefits from the non surgical nose fillers, such as:
- Reshaping your nose can proportionate your facial features.
- It can smoothen minor nose bumps and indentations.
- The subtle increase in height can improve the appearance of the nose bridge and nasal tip. How are the results in comparison to a surgical rhinoplasty?
The key differences of the nonsurgical rhinoplasty to surgical rhinoplasty are as follows:
- Best suited for minor aesthetic irregularities and contouring.
- Immediate results with no downtime.
- Dermal fillers are temporary fixes that last up to 12 months and are naturally dissolved.
- Correction of the functional abnormalities and significant nose reshaping.
- Permanent results are seen after a recovery period of 7-10 days and once the bruising and swelling subside
3. What dermal fillers are used?
Hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal fillers are used at the SKIN CLUB – Cosmetic Doctors for all non-surgical nose reshaping treatments for greater control and more natural results. The natural complex of HA fillers makes the side effects minimal and will be safely absorbed in the skin for some time.
4. How long will the nonsurgical rhinoplasty results last?
Nose filler results using hyaluronic acid fillers last up to 12 months.
5. What is the recovery period?
There is no need for downtime. Unlike any cosmetic surgery, patients are required 7-10 days off work. Bruising and swelling will go on for several weeks.
6. How much does the non surgical rhinoplasty cost?
The cost of any nonsurgical treatments will depend on the individual. An initial consultation is required so Dr. Sharma can discuss the procedure, risks, and benefits. The estimated price of a non-surgical nose job starts from $795 onwards which is significantly less than surgical rhinoplasty.