Liposuction at SKIN CLUB
Liposuction Cost in Melbourne
Vaser liposuction varies in cost. The variance is due to a number of different factors. Luckily for you, the team at SKIN CLUB can help you decide which procedure will get you the results you want, and help you learn how much you can expect to pay.
Our pricing structure here at SKIN CLUB is fairly straight forward. We charge a base price for one area, and then add an additional cost for each additional area. How much you can expect to pay depends on several factors.
1. What method we use The base price of Vaser liposuction in Melbourne is around $3,500 to $5,500. Meanwhile, Vaser Hi Definition liposuction will start at a base price of $10,000.
2. Number of areas you need treated. Should you decide to treat multiple areas at once, you can save money on things such as anesthesia. That said, there is a maximum amount of fat that can be removed. You can expect to pay $1,750 for each additional area.
3. The amount of fat you need removed. A good rule of thumb is to presume that the more fat you get removed, the longer you’ll spend in surgery and the more you’ll pay.
4. If the fat is fibrous (such as with gynecomastia or if there’s been previous liposuction). Fibrous fat is more difficult to remove. It requires more time. Due to this fact, it will also increase the price.
5. The area that needs treatment. Not all areas are the same when it comes to liposuction procedures. Some areas, such as calves, front of thighs, or ankles, are more difficult to treat. Due to this, those areas will cost $6,600.
6. Vaser Liposuction.
The basic Vaser Liposuction, as discussed earlier, will run from $3,500 to $5,500.
Additional areas will cost about $1,750, though that might be adjusted depending on how large an area needs treatment.
7. Vaser Hi Def Liposuction.
The cost of carving out abdominal definition starts at $10,000.
Additional areas will cost an average of $2,000, though that may be adjusted depending on area size.
Keep in mind that experience is important. A cheap price may seem like a great deal, but an inexperienced surgeon can quickly make that deal go sour. A number of different problems and complications can arise from a poorly performed liposuction. You may require further medical treatment, thus rendering any savings null and void.
SKIN CLUB staffs only the best surgeons around. Our surgeons have performed well over 1,000 procedures. So if you’re curious for more information, feel free to contact us today![wpseo_map id=”all” term_id=”48″ center=”3864″ width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” scrollable=”1″ draggable=”1″ show_route=”0″ show_state=”0″] [wpseo_address id=”3864″ show_state=”1″ show_country=”1″ show_phone=”1″ show_phone_2=”0″ show_fax=”0″ show_email=”1″]