Getting cheek fillers to contour the shape of your face is trending in the media. The right shape of your cheek will completely improve and change your whole outlook.
Dermal fillers are getting more and more popular nowadays. Dermal filler injections are a type of non-surgical cosmetic procedure. These filler injections contain HA, which is a naturally occurring, hydrating chemical. This is a type of body and face contouring treatment, Which is used to make areas such as your lips, your cheeks or other parts of your body look plumper or fuller. This is a relatively modern and risk-free procedure compared to its alternative surgical versions.
With age, people’s bodies evidently go through a lot of physical and internal changes. Facial and body muscles start to lose their elasticity And the skin stops producing collagen over time, hence the body loses its shape. Dermal fillers are used to give a much fresher look by stimulating collagen production and tightening your skin again. They can last anywhere between 9 months – 5 years depending on your lifestyle and your fillers. The treated area turns back to its normal state prior to the treatment once the fillers wear off.
Going under any kind of treatment for the first time, may it be surgical, laser or injectables can be a stress-inducing decision. Our Experts here at Skin Club Cosmetic Doctors are professionals who understand that every skin and body is unique and caters individually according to a person’s needs and goals.
Here’s what you need to know before getting Dermal Cheek Fillers for the first time :
- This will be a painless process. The doctor will prep you with some numbing cream before giving you the fillers. You may feel a strange sensation because you are not used to getting injections on your face, but other than that, you will realise your fear might be overstated.
- If in any case, you are unsatisfied with the results, you can consult the doctor for further fillers or you may opt for other treatments.
- It is a fairly easy procedure, which takes about an hour to complete with little to no downtime for recovery.
- After you are injected with the fillers, the doctor will then massage your cheek a bit, to make the fillers read out nicely.
- You may experience some soreness the next 24 to 48 hours after you are injected with the fillers. That is completely normal. Use a cold compress to ease your discomfort.
- Be sure not to expose your face to direct sunlight for at least a month after the procedure.
- Know what kind of chemical formula is being used in your dermal fillers and how long they will last.
- Ask the doctor to provide you with steps to make your fillers last longer
- Be sure to be determined about the cost of this whole procedure and consider the cost of other maintenance treatments and emergencies
- Be sure to keep a realistic expectation from this procedure
- Ask the doctor for photos of other patients to see what you will be getting yourself into. You may also talk to someone you know who has also gotten Dermal cheek fillers before you.
Make a completely informed decision after considering all these facts by getting a consultation from our experts here at Skin Club Cosmetic Doctors, Melbourne.