Blepharoplasty Surgery is performed on a person’s eyelids. This is a Cosmetic surgery which Is done to reduce all excess skin from the upper eyelids And remove any bagginess and puffiness from the lower eyelids, giving you a more fresh and fuller look. This surgery is commonly known as eyelid surgery or simply, an Eyelift.
With the natural ageing process your upper eyelids stretch and the muscles supporting them lose their elasticity, making them appear droopy. This phenomenon can cause saggy eyebrows And make your under eyes baggy. Besides the aesthetic improvement of your face, eyelid surgery Can also provide you with some medical benefits. With age, as muscles lose their elasticity, Gravity causes an extra fold of skin to hang over your upper eyelids, which can get in the way of your vision. An eyelift surgery Can get rid of that extra fold of skin thereby, significantly improving your vision.
With the advancement of medical technologies and cosmetic procedures, traditional methods of invasive eyelid surgeries are being replaced by more modern methods and treatments. You may want to consider the benefits of opting for this much more advanced process instead of facing the risks of a surgery. Expert Non-surgical options are available at Skin Club Cosmetic Doctors, in Melbourne.
A non-surgical eyelift is a form of laser treatment that uses advanced methods like plasma resurfacing to retract and tighten the treatment area. This method of treatment is very non-invasive as well as there is very little downtime for healing. More and more people are finding it easier to get an eye lift with the risks of surgery eliminated.
Now you may ask why should you even opt for such a procedure?
Well, the eyes are generally the focal point of your face, and improving their looks will definitely give you the confidence you need. Not to mention there will be a significant improvement in your vision as well and I guess we all love to see things better at least.
Are you confused about the right time to go for this treatment?
If you feel like your eyes are hindering the look of your whole face, you may not be having just a bad eye day. By making your eyes the focal point of your face, Your looks can improve instantly by up to 30%.
- First of all, make sure you have considered all your options and you are mentally prepared for this treatment to be done on you.
- Your next focus should be on finding a suitable Cosmetic clinic. Our expert doctors here at Skin Club Cosmetic Doctors, in Melbourne, are sure to provide you with excellent consultations.
- After the initial consultation, make sure you do all the medical tests required by the doctor to determine if your health condition is ok for the treatment. Our doctors will provide you with other options or supplements based on your health evaluation.
- If you are an ideal candidate for this treatment, set up a date with our doctors that work for you.
- Make sure you have a clear goal in mind. Discuss that goal with our experts. Our skin club cosmetic doctors will provide you with a plan catering to your goals and needs.
- Make sure you have a realistic idea of what you will be getting from this treatment. Talk with our doctors to guide you about the after-effects of this treatment.
Consult our experts at Skin Care Cosmetic Doctors for a one-stop solution for a non-surgical eyelift.