In the past, people had no option but to go under the knife to combat any signs of aging. Today, loose skin, crow’s feet, and eye bags can be treated with minimally invasive procedures to rejuvenate the eye area and retain their youthful appearance. It requires little downtime and costs less,while giving you youthful results without much discomfort.
Traditionally, an eyelid lift procedure requires a scalpel to lift the upper eyelid and tighten the targeted area. Luckily, Plasmage has a new treatment developed as a non-invasive procedure that lifts the eye area and treats wrinkles and darkness that comes with aging.
How does it work?
Small, pin-prick holes are created in the skin with the plasma generator. Plasma energy, through the ionization of the gas, shrinks the elastic skin fibers and skin tightening around the eye area. This results in a more youthful appearance, similar to that of traditional eyelid surgery.
The benefits of non-surgical eyelid lift:
- No use of a scalpel or radioactive laser to remove excess skin
- Minimal discomfort with only a topical anesthetic cream required
- Reduced recovery time with only 3 days of swelling and 5 days of visible brown dots
- Treats a variety of skin conditions including acne, rosacea, scarring, and aging
- An affordable alternative to traditional blepharoplasty interventions
- Avoids the risks that come with invasive eyelid lift surgical procedures
- Results last up to 2-3 years