The Canadian Beauty editor for Fashion Magazine, Andrea Karr, wrote an article, “Exploring the Prejuvenation Trend: Why Women Are Getting Neurotoxin Earlier Than Ever”, about her experience and personal insight in getting Anti Wrinkle Injections for the first time. At 29 years old, she wanted to start getting treatments as a preventive measure for ageing.
BOTULINUM TOXIN INJECTIONS
Andrea had neuromodulator treatment for her eye area. Anti Wrinkle Injections is a neuromodulator that temporarily reduces muscle activities and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
Neuromodulators are commonly applied into the following areas:
- Between the brows – to reduce frown lines
- Forehead – to smooth and reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the forehead
- Above and around the eyebrows – to lift the brows
- Crow’s-feet – to reduce and smooth fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
- Nose – to reduce nose squinting
- Chin – to reduce the dimpling that occurs when smiling
- Masseter jaw muscles – to reduce the appearance of bulkiness in the jaw
- Neurotoxin injections take about 1 week to actively reduce the wrinkle formations.
DERMAL FILLERS FOR THE UNDER-EYE AREA
Andrea Karr stated in the article that she also received Teosyal Redensity ll treatment to her under-eye area. Dermal injections can be used in conjunction with Anti Wrinkle Injections to add volume in sunken areas.
Dr. Sharma’s trusted brand for dermal fillers in the under-eye area is Teosyal Redensity ll. It is made especially for the under-eye area to fill out the hollowness. The final results are seen within 10-14 days once the filler has fully settled underneath the skin. A patient may experience swelling and bruising within the 2 weeks but will eventually subside. Redensity ll is a great temporary solution under eye rejuvenation, but with long lasting effect in providing restorative attributes to the dermal structures. Unlike any surgery, there is no significant downtime period.
When considering dermal fillers or neuromodulator, it is important that you properly do your homework and consult with the right cosmetic physician. Dr. Sharma is one of the leading facial cosmetic doctors in Melbourne specializing in non-surgical concerns for the face, head, and neck.