A healthy payment plan
SKIN CLUB allows you to spread the cost of your treatment with flexible interest free payments on your own terms.
zipMoney is a safe, simple and convenient way to manage the cost of your healthcare. It provides you with the ability to obtain the care you need right away, and the flexibility to pay over time in instalments that suit you.
How does zipMoney work?
Find your clinic and apply for the amount needed to cover your treatment.
Contact your clinic or doctor to authorise your payment.
We pay the clinic on your behalf, you pay us over time on flexible interest free terms.
That’s it! You focus on getting healthy and we’ll worry about the rest.
Frequently asked questions
Who can apply?
- You must be 18 years of age
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You must be empoyed in some capacity
What are the benefits?
- Up to 6 months interest free on each invoice from your health provider.
- To pay, simply open the invoice sent to your mobile and sign into your digital wallet to confirm the order.
- No deposit required. Apply for an account that will cover the full cost of treatment. Any unused funds will remain as available credit in your account.
- The virtual account can be used for any future out of pocket costs. No need to use your credit card or seek a loan elsewhere.
- zipMoney ensures you can get the treatment you need, with the flexibility to spread the cost over time. The entire process is paperless and can be completed in a matter of moments.
- zipMoney is been designed to be safe, simple and easy to use.
What are the fees?
- No deposit, so you can receive your treatment with nothing to pay today.
- A one off establishment fee may apply. This is simply added to your interest free balance. See contract for details.
- After the interest free period, interest will accrue at the standard annual percentage rate
- A small monthly admin fee of $6 is also applicable for months you have a balance owing
Please refer to your contract and terms and conditions for further information.
What else should I know?
Although zipMoney’s interest free plans allow you to get the healthcare you need today without paying anything upfront, it is a loan and must be paid back. Failure to do so could affect your future credit rating.
Whilst interest free for up to 6 months, interest will start to accrue after the interest free period. To keep you on track, you can see your interest free balance, make additional repayments, and change your payment schedule in your digital wallet at any time.
How can I apply?
Where can I find out more?
zipMoney Patient Care: (02) 8294 2345
Terms and ConditionsAvailable to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments are required, see your contract for details. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period.Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate. A one off establishment fee applies, see your contract for details. A Monthly Account Service Fee of $6 (when balance owing) applies. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. Credit provided by zipMoney Payments Pty Limited (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit License Number 441878). Visit zipMoney to learn more.
Pay over time, on your terms. Flexible, and interest free.
Be In The Best Care
Dr. Pallavi Sharma is one of Melbourne’s best, well respected cosmetic doctors and aims to provide longstanding anti-aging benefits for her clients. With over 11 years experience in Performing cosmetic procedures, Dr. Sharma has lectured medical professionals regarding cosmetic treatments and is heavily involved in providing up to date cosmetic treatments to her clients and friends.
Cosmetic Physician MBBS FRACGP FACAM QAO
MEDICAL DIRECTOR, SKINCLUB
Expect Great Results
Skin Club’s Cosmetic Doctors are highly trained and renowned for acheiveing great results. Dr Vi Sharma has worked in the field of cosmetic surgery in both Melbourne and Sydney since 2012 and has a loyal patient base spanning several countries.
He has a Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery, Monash University; and former member of the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine and the Royal Australian College of General Practice. Dr. Vi Sharma is actively involved in training doctors and nurses in aesthetic and cosmetic treatment modalities.
Cosmetic Physician MBBS MBBS, Former Member of RACGP, ACAM